Custom designed & handcrafted off-white calf leather watch strap using Japanese textile Kimono fabric from Kyoto, Matcha Green Tatamiberi fabric.
Tatamiberi is traditional Japanese weaved fabric used to wrap around the edge of the Tatami mat to keep the straw together, as well as giving it an aesthetic appearance. It usually comes in various traditional Japanese patterns, weaved together to give it a 3-dimensional feel. The material is also strong, making it suitable for watch straps.
- Lug width: 20mm
- Longer strap: 125mm
- Shorter strap: 75mm
- Thickness: 2.5mm
- Buckle: 20mm
- Off-white calf leather
- Japanese textile kimono fabric from Kyoto
- Grey stitching
- Silver stainless steel butterfly clasp buckle
- Dark green edge paint
* The watch face is not included, only for illustration purposes.
* Contact us for customised lug width, length, and thickness (Whatsapp +65 86567631, email@example.com,
* Also available for Apple Watch & other smart watches.
* All items are order-made or custom-made, kindly allow a few weeks up to 2 months for items to be completed.
Designed & handcrafted by Tong, Watch strap artist, 47Ronin#0
Contact us for fully customised watch straps for your timepiece collection.
Whatsapp: +65 86567631