Watch Straps & Buckles Up-cycling Program
We want to be sustainable by introducing an up-cycling program for your watch straps. This will not only save Earth’s resources but also preserve your unique watch straps, and give the materials a new life!
Watch Strap Repair
- Send us photos of your damaged leather watch straps of any brand. We will make a diagnosis and provide a quotation for fixing the watch strap.
- You will send us your watch straps to our studio in Singapore, and we will send back to you by international registered airmail.
- Send us your damaged watch straps, and we will use the same buckles for designing & crafting when you make an order for your new watch strap.
- You may send us your damaged or old watch straps, and we will reuse the parts and buckles for our new designs.
- You may also send us materials from your old leather bags, leather wallets, kimonos, fabric (e.g. denim), etc. Materials will be up-cycled to create new watch straps.
- To ensure the quality of the materials are not compromised, do send over a few pictures first! Reach us at email@example.com.
To all supporters of our up-cycling program, when you order a custom designed & handcrafted strap, we will give you a complimentary name engraving on the watch strap for supporting our up-cycling program!!
* For sending us watch straps and materials, please contact us for the shipping address.
Contact us by email and Instagram.
Interested in our watch straps?
Feel free to contact us for any enquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show us some love on Instagram @47ronin_watchstraps
Visit our website for more information and regular updates on new releases